How To Join The Dream Home Team
We warmly invite you to become part of The Dream Home Team. We realize and acknowledge that together we can do a lot more than we can accomplish individually. That's why we need you on the team. We are looking for team members to serve in many, different capacities. This is not your normal volunteer one-time engagement. It's for people who would like to be involved on a long term capacity - for example for 2-3 years or more.
We anticipate that there will be several sub-teams, chapters and groups focused on different areas and making use of different abilities and opportunities.
The Dream Home Team is a group of people who the following resonates with:
- I can make a difference.
- I am ready and willing to do what it takes to make a difference
- I am willing to move out of my comfort zone to make the dream of others come true
- I am willing to work together as a team to fulfill the mission and goal of the Dream Home
- I am willing to invest my time, resources and abilities into this dream
- I am willing to learn and do whatever it takes
- I am committed to this and not just bored, idle and looking for a shiny, new object or fad
- I am dependable
If this describes you, then we want to hear from you, talk to you, verify your interest and welcome you to the team.
Serious Inquiries Only: We would like you to fill out a form where we can learn more about you abilities and what you can bring to the Dream Home Team. This will give you an opportunity to share your perspective on life and tell us some more about your background. The form will take a few minutes to fill out.
What's In This For Me?
- Being a team member will be a learning opportunity. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow
- You will be able to interact and rub minds with other people globally
- Significance: You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped make a difference in the lives of these orphans
- Depending on your level of involvement, we will provide references for you
- You possibly will have the opportunity to meet the orphans